Friday, June 5, 2009

Well sometimes in life you think about all the "what ifs" and I guess that is human nature to do that. Sometimes you just wish God would answer all the questions....what if I had a career? what if I hadn't been a "stay at home mom"? what if I had done this or that? I have asked myself "what if I had done something different with my mom's inheritance money instead of buying a sad house to renovate? I had hoped to make some money with her money but alas the market "fell" or corrected or whatever and I am just glad to get something back from it. I have taken something that was old and made it as good as new and someone will get to enjoy it now. Goodbye house! You taught me a lot!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

awww goodbye house!

About Me

I live in Nashville, TN and am working for RCC Renovations on restoring an older home for resale. I am excited about finding "me" for the next half of life. I know that God is in control!